Job Title: Account Manager
More than just a job. Choose a career with Managed Technology.
Location: Head Office
Reporting to: Sales Manager
Purpose of the role
To ensure we continue to meet and exceed our business goals, we are growing our talented sales function with the addition of an Account Manager at our Head Office.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for maximising opportunities across a dedicated territory, educating customers on our full range of Hardware and Software solutions.
- Achieving personal sales targets via new customer acquisitions and account development
- Promoting Managed Technology’s full product portfolio and positioning this in line with the customers’ short, medium and long term goals/needs
- Utilising company resources throughout the sales cycle (i.e. Lead Generation, Marketing)
- Maintaining an ongoing understanding of all product options, prices and incentives
- Keeping customers abreast with the latest product developments to maximise upsell opportunities Ensures all activity is recorded on company CRM
This is not an exhaustive list of duties and is subject to review on a regular basis.
- Previous experience within Managed Print/IT industry, specifically focusing on selling
- Software/Hardware/Infrastructure solutions
- Customer-focused and strives towards offering the highest professional standards
- Adaptable, confident and enthusiastic, with a have a positive ‘can do’ attitude and willingness to work as part of a team and be driven to succeed.
- Resilient, thorough and accurate when completing a task with strong attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
- Honest with high levels of integrity.
- Flexible, self-motivated and be able to work under their own initiative, as well as being able to work under pressure to achieve tight deadlines.
Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm
Please note this is a full-time position and we are unable to consider applicants seeking part-time opportunities.
Salary is negotiable and based on experience, complimented by one of the leading bonus schemes in the industry as well as a Company Car, Mobile & Laptop. As an Account Manager, you will also be eligible for our regular company incentives which include all expenses paid trips and other top rewards.
Please forward an up to date CV along with a covering letter to our Recruitment Team to firstname.lastname@example.org. We aim to respond to applications within 48 hours of submittal. Please ensure that the following information is included in your covering letter: Current/Expected Salary, Notice Period, Contact phone number & email.